OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, and other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the site, and the selection, sequence, “look and feel” and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and collectively, the “Material”) are the property of Integrated Labor Solution LLC and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. Except as otherwise specifically noted on this site or in connection with any particular Material, Integrated Labor Solution LLC hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for your noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may print or download from this site, including, without limitation, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software provided that you maintain (without alteration) all copyright and other notices contained in such Material and software. You further agree that where specifically noted on this site or in connection with any Material or software, you will use such Material or software, as the case may be, in accordance with such specific terms and instructions. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, sell, assign, lease or otherwise transfer this license or any Material and that no title to the Material has been or will be transferred to you from Integrated Labor Solution LLC or anyone else. You agree not to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, frame, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Material to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the Material via a third party website) without the express prior written consent of Integrated Labor Solution LLC. Use of INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC’s and/or its licensors’ Material is only permitted with their express written permission. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Material. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws. We require users to respect our copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
TEXT MESSAGING MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
If you register for the Text Services, you acknowledge, understand and agree that you may be charged by your wireless carrier for the ability to send or receive all such messages. The standard messaging rates of your wireless carrier shall apply to all Text Services, unless noted otherwise. Under no circumstances shall Integrated Labor Solution LLC be responsible for any wireless service charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to your wireless device, telephone number, or email address. If you change or deactivate your wireless telephone number, you agree to notify us when your wireless telephone number is no longer associated with you and identify such wireless phone number to ensure that future messages directed to you are not sent to the person to whom your old number has been or will be assigned.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we may, at our sole discretion and without liability to you or any user, terminate our offer of any specific Text Service or all Text Services at any time without advance notice. INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC may provide notice of terminations or changes in services on this Site.
You may use this site only for lawful, non-commercial purposes. You may not submit or transmit through this site (whether via comments or otherwise) any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct, that:
Violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
Involves uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any Postings that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic, vulgar, profane, obscene, or transmits any information or data that INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for this Site;
Victimizes, harasses, “stalks,” degrades, attacks or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on any basis, including but not limited to religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
Contains any personally identifiable information, or other information which might be used to identify or locate a user;
Harms minors in any way;
Impersonates any person, business or entity, including INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC or its employees and agents or any forum leader, guide or host, or in any way falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
Involves forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings transmitted through this site;
Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Network are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
Instigates or encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
Otherwise interferes with the use or enjoyment of this Site by others;
Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability; Is intended to promote and/or generate revenue for any third party business activity; or
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, ELECTRONIC POSTCARDS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
E-COMMERCE SERVICES – OFFSITE DATA STORAGE – LEGAL COMPLIANCE – TRAINING – MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME
INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC offers certain e-commerce services including data storage, links to training, and links to legal compliance information (each an “E-Commerce Service and collectively the “E-Commerce Services”). Additional terms apply to your use and access of these E-Commerce Services and such Additional Terms are incorporated herein by reference.
Training and Legal Compliance
Integrated Labor Solutions LLC is not a legal service and provides no legal advice. From time to time, Integrated Labor Solutions LLC will provide links to legal compliance information and training videos. The legal compliance information and training videos may or may not be compliant with any laws or regulations and Integrated Labor Solutions LLC is not providing any legal opinion to the validity of the legal compliance or training video links.
Offsite Data Storage
Integrated Labor Solutions LLC stores your data, including unique individual identifiers, on third party, off site servers. While Integrated Labor Solutions LLC makes every attempt to make your stored data accessible to you around the clock, there may be times that your data may be inaccessible for a period of time. As a result of the off-site storage, Integrated Labor Solutions LLC cannot guarantee instant access to your data all of the time.
Some of the E-Commerce Services utilize third party service providers. All services made possible through these third party service providers are subject to their respective terms and conditions of use. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC is not responsible and has no liability whatsoever for goods or services you obtain through our third party service providers or other web sites or web pages. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties. INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any such third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, OR THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INFECTIONS OR CONTAMINATION OF YOUR SYSTEM, OR DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL RESTS WITH YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party service providers and advertisers found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party service provider or advertiser, as the case may be. You agree that, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party service providers and advertisers on this site.
THIRD PARTY HYPERLINKS
The appearance of external hyperlinks and/or postcards generated by third parties does not constitute endorsement by INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these third party websites and INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites. Furthermore, INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such sites. As such, neither INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC nor its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites.
We take great care and pride in creating this site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that affect how the site works. When we find them on our end, we will do our best to promptly fix them. Unfortunately, your home computer or access device may cause some glitches that affect how you see our site–and that is beyond our control.
If you experience any unusual behavior, content or ads on the site, it may be the result of Malware on your computer. Malware-short for Malicious software-is a term used to broadly classify a form of software which is installed in a computer system with malicious intentions, usually without the owner’s knowledge or permission. Malware includes computer viruses, key loggers, malicious active content, rogue programs and dialers, among others. While we continuously work closely with our partners to ensure that everything on the site is working properly, sometimes Malware programs on your personal computer or access device may interfere with your experience on our site and on other sites that you visit.
We suggest that you take some of the following actions which may help to clean your computer and which could prevent future installations of Malware.
Update your computer via Windows Update or your chosen operating system update tool (found in the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer web browser or other web browser).
Install a SpyWare Removal Tool such as Spybot Search & Destroy or AdAware to clean your computer of Malware.
Install antivirus software, such as Norton anti-virus or McAfee Antivirus Software.
Install Microsoft Security Essentials.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third-party software including Malware on your computer system. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site.
If you do discover any Malware on your system, we also suggest you speak with a qualified computer technician.
If, after taking the above actions, you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to contact us.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS; MODIFICATION TO SITE
ELECTRONIC DELIVERY POLICY
By using this site, you agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information concerning the site electronically by posting on the home page of this site or on the relevant web page or by sending notices, agreements, or other information to your registered email or our on site message link.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: BINDING ARBITRATION; NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS
- Informal Dispute Resolution. Except with respect to Claims described in Sub-section 1(B) above, before either you or Integrated Labor Solutons LLC pursue or participate in any Claim against the other party in arbitration or court proceedings, you or Integrated Labor Solution LLC must notify the other party of the Claim in writing at least 60 days in advance of initiating the arbitration or court proceeding in order to provide a reasonable opportunity to resolve the Claim. You may send a written notice of your Claim to Integrated Labor Solution LLC at P.O. Box 1084, Caldwell, Idaho 83606 Attention: Integrated Labor Solutions LLC General Counsel. Integrated Labor Solution LLC may send written or electronic notice of its Claim to your email address, Integrated Labor Solution LLC account or any physical or other address Integrated Labor Solution LLC has for you. The notice must describe the Claim in reasonable detail and set forth the relief requested so that the other party has an opportunity to adequately address the Claim. Except with respect to Claims described in Sub-section 1(B) above, you and Integrated Labor Solution LLC agree to negotiate in good faith with each other to try to informally resolve the Claim and, if you and Integrated Labor Solution LLC do not reach an informal resolution of the Claim within 60 days, then the Claim may be submitted to binding arbitration as set forth in this Section of the Agreement or court as permitted by Sub-section 1 above.
- Arbitration Proceedings and Costs. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”), as modified by this Agreement. The AAA Rules, and other information about the AAA, are available at the AAA’s website at www.adr.org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s website (see “Demand for Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration Rules”, under Rules and Forms, Consumer Forms, at https://www.adr.org but contact the AAA if you have issues locating the form) and arbitration proceedings shall be initiated in the location described in “GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION LOCATION, JURISDICTION, VENUE, JURISDICTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER” below. As required by the AAA Rules, if you initiate the arbitration proceedings, you must send the original copy of the completed form to Integrated Labor Solution LLC, which should be sent to Integrated Labor Solution LLC at the following address: P.O. Box 1084 Caldwell, Idaho 83606, Attention: Integrated Labor Solution LLC General Counsel. If your Claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing under the AAA Rules. In all cases, you and Integrated Labor Solutions LLC shall exchange documents and other information that you or Integrated Labor Solution LLC intend to use in the arbitration. For Claims, the AAA Rules will govern payment of filing, administration and arbitrator fees to the maximum extent permitted by law. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding and conclusive on all parties, and judgment to enforce the decision may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Class Action Waiver. UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A VALID ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT NOTICE (AS DESCRIBED IN SUB-SECTION 5), YOU AND VII AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. You and Integrated Labor Solution LLC expressly agree that any Claim is personal to you and Integrated Labor Solution LLC, shall only be resolved by an individual arbitration (or individual court proceedings with respect to Claims excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Sub-section 1 of this Agreement), and shall in no event be brought as a class arbitration, a class action, or any other representative proceeding. The arbitrator (or court if the Claim is excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Sub-section 1 of this Agreement) may only conduct an individual arbitration (or court action if the Claim is excluded from mandatory arbitration as described in Sub-section 1 of this Agreement), and may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not preside over any form of representative or class proceeding. If a court or arbitrator determines that this class action waiver is unenforceable in an action between you and Integrated Labor Solution LLC, then this Agreement to arbitrate will be unenforceable. Neither you nor Integrated Labor Solution LLC consent to class arbitration.
- Right to Opt Out of Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS IN SUB-SECTIONS 1, 3 AND 4, YOU MUST NOTIFY INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC IN WRITING (THE “Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice”), WHERE THE ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT NOTICE MEETS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, certified and return receipt requested or sent by overnight courier service (such as Federal Express) to Integrated Labor Solution LLC, Attention: Integrated Labor Solution LLC Legal Department, Records Management, P.O. Box 1084, Caldwell, Idaho 83606.
- Postmarked (if sent by first class mail) or deposited with the overnight courier service no later than (“Agreement to Arbitrate Date” ) 45 days after the date you accept this Agreement for the first time, , unless a longer period is required by applicable law. Time Periods Applicable to Users of Multiple Integrated Labor Solution LLC Websites, Applications or Other Interactive Services. If you are or become a user of more than one Integrated Labor Solution LLC website, application or other interactive service, you must provide the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice within the earliest deadline applicable for any Integrated Labor Solution LLC website, application or other interactive service for which you are or become a user.
- Includes your first and last name, address, phone number, email address and, if applicable, your username if you are a registered user of the Integrated Labor Solution LLC website(s), application(s) or other interactive services(s) along with an identification of the Integrated Labor Solution LLC website(s), application(s) or other interactive services(s) for each such username. We shall use the foregoing information included in the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice to record, process, maintain and administer your opt-out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions and not for marketing purposes.
- Includes a statement that you do not agree to the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver.
If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice meets all of the above requirements, you will be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in in these term of service with respect to all Integrated Labor Solution LLC websites, applications or other interactive services (including, but not limited to, those owned, operated and/or provided by Integrated Labor Solutions LLC and the corporate affiliates that Integrated Labor Solution LLC directly or indirectly owns or controls. Note that a valid Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice applies only to the individual identified in such notice as opting out.
If the Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice does not meet all of the above requirements, you will not be deemed to have opted out of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION LOCATION, JURISDICTION, VENUE, AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER
With the exception of the provision above that the enforceability of “RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: BINDING ARBITRATION; NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS” above is governed both procedurally and substantively by the FAA, this Agreement and your use of the Site is otherwise governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho (without regard to that state’s conflict of laws rules).
You or Integrated Labor Solution LLC shall initiate arbitration in the United States county or territory in which Integrated Labor Solutions LLC has its principle office and business location, currently Idaho. You and Integrated Labor Solution LLC agree that any Claim that is allowed to proceed in court as set forth herein of “RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: BINDING ARBITRATION; NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS” above (including, but not limited to, as a result of your submission of a valid Arbitration/Class Action Waiver Opt-Out Notice), or otherwise proceeds in court in the event the agreement to arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or a particular Claim as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, is subject to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the State Courts situated in the Canyon County, State of Idaho. If an action must be resolved in Federal Court, then the Federal District Court within Idaho and closest to Nampa, Idaho, shall be the venue that the dispute will be adjudicated.
To the extent it may be applicable, you and Integrated Labor Solution LLC agree to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. If any Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, YOU AND INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC operates and controls this site from its offices in Nampa, Idaho, United States of America. This Site is intended exclusively for residents of the United States. We make no representation that content on this site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you choose to access this site from a location outside the United States, you do so of your own initiative and you alone are responsible for compliance with local laws. Under no circumstances is INTEGRATED LABOR SOLUTION LLC responsible for ensuring that the site is in compliance with the local laws of jurisdictions outside the United States. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported in violation of any law including, without limitation, to countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
Integrated Labor Solution LLC takes protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please notify us.